As the cornerstone of the revolutionary OxiMax Pulse Oximetry System, the OxiMax N-595 Pulse Oximeter combines Nellcor's best-in-class pulse oximetry with the versatile OxiMax monitoring platform. The motion-tolerant OxiMax N-595 Pulse Oximeter is equipped with Nellcor's most advanced signal processing technology, which enables it to withstand the most challenging monitoring conditions with substantially greater accuracy than conventional pulse oximetry. The N-595 Pulse Oximeter also includes SatSeconds Alarm Management technology, an innovative feature for managing nuisance alarms without sacrificing patient safety.
Highly Advanced Motion-Tolerant Technology
Nellcor has been developing methods to overcome the challenges of monitoring during patient motion and low perfusion for years. The OxiMax N-595 Pulse Oximeter incorporates Nellcor's latest algorithms for conquering these difficult conditions. That means you can expect accurate, reliable operation in a wide range of patient situations, even when faced with patient motion and low perfusion at the same time.
OxiMax Sensor-Monitor Communication
The OxiMax Pulse Oximetry System creates a communication link between the sensor and monitor that empowers the N-595 Pulse Oximeter to display valuable information to caregivers. The Sensor Messages function provides troubleshooting tips for optimal sensor application, and Sensor Event Report allows alarm event history stored in the OxiMax sensor to travel with the patient for quick assessment at various points of care.
Other Product Features
- Simple, intuitive operation and easy-to-see display.
- Ideal for any clinical environment—monitors neonates through adults.
- Convenient selection of adult or neonate alarm limits, and user-configurable power-on settings.
- Works with the Oxinet III Central Station and Paging System to provide an easy-to-use, cost-effective monitoring solution for the General Care Floor.
- Compatible with Nellcor's Score Analysis Software for overnight oximetry studies.
- User-selectable fast-averaging mode (2-3 seconds) to more precisely track rapidly changing saturations.
- On-screen viewing of 48 hours of SpO 2 and pulse rate trends taken at 4-second intervals; printing capability.
- Variable pitch beep tone enables clinicians to hear changes in SpO 2 .
- Interfaces with certain multiparameter monitors; real-time patient information and true physiologic waveforms are displayed on host system.
- Nellcor N-595 Head Unit
- Pre-Amp Cable
- DS-100A Oximax Finger Probe
- Power Cord
- JCAHO Compliant Paperwork
- 90 Day No-Hassle Warranty