For patients, the updated BiPAP® S/T™ delivers NIV therapy by way of a smaller, lighter, and quieter platform. Improved humidification adds to patient comfort as well.
For clinicians, BiPAP S/T incorporates Respironics' advanced technologies such as Digital Auto-Trak Sensitivity, adjustable Rise Time, and integrated alarms that help provide the best possible patient care. New wired and wireless connectivity options allow a clinician to stay in touch more closely with their patient and the device.
Digital Auto-Trak™ detects the onset of inspiration and exhalation and has the ability to recognize and compensate for leaks, both intentional and unintentional. Automatic triggering and cycling means no adjustments are required for optimal sensitivity.
EncorePro™ and EncoreAnywhere; provide clinicians with easy access to BiPAP S/T ventilator data via wired and wireless connectivity options along with SD card option. This gives you the ability to monitor patient compliance, evaluate ventilation efficiency, and identify trends.
System One Humidity Control™ analyzes ambient temperature, relative humidity and patient flow to deliver optimum humidity - and ultimate comfort - to the patient while also dramatically reducing rainout.
- Size 7" L x 5.5" W x 4" H
- Weight Approximately 3 lbs.
- Modes CPAP, S, ST
- Bi-Flex Available on S mode
- Timed inspiration 0.5 to 3.0 seconds
- IPAP 4 to 25 cm H2O
- EPAP 4 to 25 cm H2O
- CPAP 4 to 20 cm H2O
- Ramp 0 to 45 minutes
- Breath rate 0 to 30 BPM
Patient alarms available
- Patient Disconnect
- Low Minute Ventilation
- Operating Storage
- Temperature 5° C to 35° C
- (41° F to 95° F) -20° C to 60° C
- (-4° F to 140° F)
- Relative humidity 15 to 95%
- (non-condensing) 15 to 95%
- Atmospheric pressure 101 kPa to 77 kPa
- (0-2286 m / 0-7500 ft) N/A
- < 30 dBA typical at 10 cm H20 pressure
- AC voltage source 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.1 A
- DC power 12 VDC, 5.0 A
Model number: 1061420