Puritan Bennett Achieva PSO2 Ventilator Rental
Extended battery operation and a lightweight, compact design enhance patient quality of life. An internal modem facilitates remote data transfer to clinicians, and an internal dial-in PEEP with flow/pressure trigger sensitivity promotes patient synchrony. Achieva ventilators are highly efficient in terms of oxygen and power consumption compared with other portable ventilators. They are easy to operate, convenient to use and cost-effective to own.
- Offers both volume and pressure control ventilation.
- Flow and/or Pressure triggering for enhanced patient synchrony.
- Internal dial-in PEEP takes the guesswork out of setting pressure trigger sensitivity.
- Pressure Support to enhance weaning and improve patient comfort and patient ventilator/synchrony.
- Expiratory Sensitivity improves patient synchrony by allowing the clinician to adjust the percent of peak inspiratory flow that will cycle the ventilator from inspiration to expiration in Pressure Support.
- Exceptional battery life for extended mobility.
- Internal O2 blending for accurate delivery of 21% to 100% oxygen. (PSO2 model)
- Flow Acceleration Limit.
- Internal memory and modem allow access to stored data, providing a tool to troubleshoot alarms and evaluate effectiveness of patient settings.
- Can be used with pediatric patients as small as 5 kg.
- Bemes Refurbished with six month warranty.