Lung ventilator intended for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients. A Siemens 300 Servo Ventilator offers a wide range of ventilation modes together with an Automode function for greater treatment possibilities, shorter weaning times and increased patient comfort. Thes units are fully refurbished by Bemes, Inc.
The 300 differs from the 300 in that it offers an Automode Feature: after two consecutive patient trigs the ventilator shifts from controlled to supported ventilation and remains in the support mode as long as the patient keeps triggering. If the patient stops breathing, the ventilator shifts back to the control mode after: Adult 12s, Pediatric 8s, Neonatal 5s.
The Siemens 300 is comprised of 2 main components:
- Control Unit: Contains the electronic circuits necessary for control of ventilation (panel and knobs).
- Patient Unit: Continually measures flow and pressure with transducers.
- For all patient categories, from neonate and pediatric to adult
- A platform for the future-choose the level of system and application
- Full range of ventilation modes:
- Controlled ventilation
- Pressure control (PC),Volume Control (VC)
- Pressure regulated volume control (PRVC)
- Supported Ventilation
- Volume Support (VS) Pressure Support (PS)/CPAP
- Combined Ventilation:
- Additional treatment options:
- Automode (pressure/Volume/PRVC)
- Nebulizer -Open Lung Tool
- Simple User interface:
- Selectable between touch screen, knobs or dial
- Direct access knobs for vital settings
- Menus with only two main levels
- Uninterrupted bedside quality ventilation for hospital transportation
- Ventilation modes:
- Patient range:
- IEC60601-1/EN60 601-1 Type B
- Patient unit: W 242 x D 370 x H 240mm
- User interface: W 431 x D 150 x H 325mm
- Approx. 24kg
- Method of triggering:
- Flow and Pressure