Digital Auto-Trak Sensitivity™ automatically triggers the device to cycle between inspiratory and expiratory pressures based on the patient’s breathing rhythm. Auto-Trak also compensates for any leaks that may occur. The Encore® SmartCard® stores information on system use, therapy and quality of life. The SmartCard can be programmed with the patient’s prescription settings so they are automatically transferred to the device when the card is inserted. Also includes Functional Outcomes of Sleep Questionnaire (FOSQ) so patients can periodically complete the questionnaire, and the data – recorded on the SmartCard – can be used to assess compliance.
- Compact, Lightweight And Easily Portable to fit well on patients’ nightstands and with their lifestyles.
- Quiet so the patient and bed partner are not disturbed by noise.
- Ramp Lowers The Pressures at the start of therapy.
- Encore SmartCard records the date, time, ramp usage, duration of each use, and FOSQ answers.
- Advanced Blower Design And Pressure Feedback provide stable pressure and allow the system to tolerate most mask leaks.
- Compensates For Altitude Changes to provide comfortable, accurate pressure despite changes in altitude.
- Automatic On/Off Feature eliminates the need for a remote control yet still provides easy control over therapy.
- Mask Removal Indicator can be set to sound in case the mask is removed (may not function with all masks and circuit configurations or at high altitudes).
- Dual Time Meters provide immediate status of total machine usage and cumulative patient compliance (time at pressure).
- Universal Power Supply simplifies travel worldwide.
- 6 Month full warranty
|Modes of Operation
||Bi-level Spontaneous, Bi-Flex
||IPAP: 3 cm H2O to 20 cm H2O
EPAP: 3 cm H2O to 20 cm H2O
|Starting Ramp Pressure
||3 cm H2O to EPAP level
||0 to 45 minutes. (Adjustable in 5-minute increments)
||Unlimited number of ramps per night
||11.4" x 7.0" x 5.5" (29 x 18 x 14 cm)
||5.75 lbs. (2.6 kg)
||Reusable Pollen and Optional Ultra-fine
||Encore SmartCard Provides history of compliance and usage. On-Board Quality of Life Questionnaire (FOSQ) stores patient responses on SmartCard
||Pressure Setting, Data/Time of each use, duration at Pressure
||LCD: Total Operation Time and Time at Pressure
||100 - 240 VAC, 12DC