The System One BiPAP S/T is a noninvasive home ventilator used for the most complex sleep breathing disorders. This latest generation BiPAP S/T ventilatory support system combines Respironics' proven bi-level technology with System One's new, improved platform. For patients, the updated BiPAP S/T delivers non-invasive ventilation therapy by way of a smaller, lighter, and quieter platform. Improved humidification adds to patient comfort as well. For clinicians, the S/T incorporates Respironics' advanced technologies such as Digital Auto-Trak Sensitivity, adjustable Rise Time, and integrated alarms that help provide the best possible patient care. New wired and wireless connectivity options allow clinicians to stay in touch more closely with their patient and the device.
- Digital Auto-Trak detects the onset of inspiration and exhalation and has the ability to recognize and compensate for leaks
- Bi-Flex technology maximizes therapy
- Automatic triggering and cycling means no adjustments are required for optimal sensitivity
- EncorePro and EncoreAnywhere provide clinicians with easy access to BiPAP S/T ventilator data via wired and wireless connectivity options along with SD card option
- Clinicians have ability to monitor patient compliance, evaluate ventilation efficiency, and identity trends
- System One Humidity Control analyzes ambient temperature, relative humidity, and patient flow to deliver optimum humidity and ultimate comfort to the patient while also dramatically reducing rainout