Simple setup and adjustment
The BiPAP Vision is designed specifically to address the unique requirements of NIV within the hospital, including changing leaks, dynamic breathing patterns, and high FIO2and flow demand. The BiPAP Vision features accurate monitoring, reliable alarms, and an intuitive menu.
- Digital Auto-Trak sensitivity automatically adapts to changing leaks on a breath-by-breath basis, allowing the patient’s mask to be fit for comfort rather than a perfect seal.
- The integrated display screen displays real-time graphics in waveform or bar scale format to assist with ventilator management.
- CPAP and S/T modes are available for maintaining airway patency and providing pressure support ventilation.
- Oxygen control allows 21–100% concentrations from without attaching auxiliary oxygen to the mask
- Pressure regulation at the mask ensures accurate therapy for the patient.
- The alarm module provides a complete range of alarms that are designed with mask ventilation in mind, minimizing nuisance alarms caused by mask leak.
Dynamic leak compensation and auto-adaptive triggering and cycling
Auto-Trak ensures optimum sensitivity despite changing breathing patterns or circuit leaks. Auto-adaptive triggering and cycling reduce work of breathing and support patient-ventilator synchrony, supporting patient compliance and reducing the need for manual adjustments.
Ideal for acute and sub-acute settings
The BiPAP Vision is designed with advanced technology to be accurate, reliable, and easily upgradeable. This low-cost alternate form of sub-acute therapy may reduce the need for intubation for certain patients.