The Respironics PLV-102b is a microprocessor controlled portable volume ventilator that is capable of ventilating a wide range of patients. The PLV-102b is well suited to transport and portable applications due to its small size. The ventilator is capable of operating off of three power sources; 120 volts AC, an internal 12 volt DC battery and an external 12 volt DC battery all of which are automatically switched by the PLV-102b. The PLV-102b provides Control and Assist-Control modes, both of which can be used with the Sigh mode and also SIMV.
- Adjustable from -6 to +18 cm H2O, which allows for use of PEEP up to 20 cm H2O.
- Automatic, Continuous Sensitivity Corrections for barometric pressures changes.
- Six Alarm Codes assist in troubleshooting.
- Features Control and Control-Assist Modes with optional Sigh and SIMV mode.
- Small, Lightweight size for transport and portable applications.
- Capable of ventilating pediatric and adult patients.
- Multiple Power Sources include 120 volts AC, an internal 12 volt DC battery and an external 12 volt DC battery.