The Puritan Bennett 7200 respiratory ventilator has an advanced micro-processor design that offers CMV, assist/control, SIMV, CPAP, PEEP, and sigh controls. This critical care ventilator has a built-in nebulizer, air/oxygen blender, and variable pressure waveforms. Data is clear on the digital display and easy to input with the keyboard control.
- State-of-the-art gas delivery system.
- Demonstrated track record of reliability
- Full-featured microprocessor-controlled ventilator with 7202 display screen.
- Gas delivery features - Flow-by®, Pressure Support, Pressure Control Ventilation
- Patient monitoring features - Graphics 2.0, Respiratory Mechanics, Auto-PEEP
- Communications features - RS-232, Digital Communications Interface (DCI 2.0)
- Optional 7250® Metabolic Monitor
- Integrated safety systems
- Optional humidifier is available with this unit.
Indications For Usage
For use in providing pediatric and adult patients with ventilatory support in the hospital environment.
- Ventilator Dimensions: 41.9 cm H x 57.2 cm D x 55.9 cm W (16.5 in x 22.5 in x 22 in
- Ventilator Weight: 50.8 kg (112 lbs)
- Operator Selected Parameters
Tidal Volume: .1 to 2.5 liters
Respiratory Rate: .5 to 70 bpm
Max Peak Inspiratory Flow: 120 Ipm during mandatory breather; 180 Ipm during spontaneous breathing.
Sensitivity Inspiratory: .5 to 20 cmH2O bellow PEEP
Oxygen Percentage: 21% to 100%
Plateau: 0 to 2 seconds
PEEP / CPAP: .1 to 2.5 liters, not to exceed twice tidal volume
Sigh Rate and Frequency: 1 to 15 sighs per hour; 1 to 3 sighs per event.
- Operator Selected Alarm Thresholds
High Airway Pressure: 10 to 120 cmH2O
Low Airway Pressure: 3 to 99 cmH2O
PEEP / CPAP Pressure: 0 to 45 cmH2O
Exhaled Tidal Volume: 0 to 2.5 liters
Low Exhaled Minute Volume: 0 to 60 liters
High Respiratory Rate: 0 to 70 bpm
Sigh High Airway Pressure: 10 to 120 cmH2O, not to exceed twice high airway pressure.
Ventilatory Modes: Operator selectable. Continuous Manditory Ventilation (CMV). Synchronous Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV). Continuous Positive airway Pressure (CPAP).
Inspiratory Flow Waveforms: Square, descending ramp, or sine.
Alarm Control Functions: Alarm silence: silences alarm for 2 minutes. Alarm reset: resets ventilator to pre-alarm state of alert.
Parameters Display: Airway pressure; exhaled volume; type of breath: assist, spontaneous, sigh, and plateau; mean airway pressure; peak airway pressure; PEEP/CPAP pressure; plateau pressure; respiratory rate; I:E ratio; tidal volume; minute volume; and spontaneous minute volume.